September Wishlist

Thursday, September 18, 2014

It's September, start of a new academic year. I'm sure we'll all be working hard with endless amounts of homework and revision, which means we all deserve a treat, don't we? I've compiled this wishlist as these products are some that I really want. Maybe I'll treat myself to some of them after working hard, or I'll just admire them online and never actually buy them. Either way, here is my September wishlist, I hope you like it!




1. Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe

I already have a Maybelline Colour Tattoo and I really like it. They apply really well, have superb pigmentation and are a really quick alternative to doing any other eye makeup looks. When applied, they last for quite a while on my eyes (and my eyelids are really oily) as long as I'm wearing an eye primer. All of the colours look nice but the one that I'm hoping to get is Permanent Taupe. I wear a lot of neutral eyeshadows, so this would be perfect and it also compliments blue eyes really well. At £5, this product is great value for money.


thesundaygirl.com

2. Collection Work the Colour Lip Butter in Vintage Rose

I bought one of the Models Own lip crayons a few months back and I fell in love with the whole idea of them. They're creamier than a lipstick, yet still give long-lasting colours and are just perfect. However, I don't like any of the other colours in the Models Own range, but Vintage Rose from Collection looks perfect. It's a muted coral colour that looks really feminine yet not too bold. I don't have any lip products this colour and I think it'd be a great addition to my makeup collection.


Collection Work The Colour Lip Butter
superdrug.co.uk

3. MUA Pearl Single Eyeshadow

This is a product that I want only for a blog post, not to actually wear. I picked an MUA eyeshadow above any other as they're really cheap, so it won't matter if anything goes wrong with the post. I don't want to give away too much as it'll be quite some time before the post goes up. Having said that, I will tell you that the eyeshadow won't be to review, wear or anything like that. I'm still going to get a nice colour though, in case I do want to wear it after the post. If you think you know what the post will be then tell me down in the comments.


muastore.co.uk

4. Benefit Big Easy Foundation

I've wanted a new foundation or BB cream for quite some time now, and I think this one would be great to have. It perfects your complexion, which would be great for me as I suffer from quite a lot of redness and under eye circles. It also helps to balance oil control, which again would be suitable for me as I have really oily skin. Another bonus is that it has SPF 35, which I'd find useful when I'm on holiday. Everything about this product sounds really appealing and like it's made for me, which is why I really want it. I actually had a voucher to get a sample of this when it first came out but I completely forgot.


boots.com


5. Urban Decay Naked Palette

An old favourite has returned! Recently, I haven't been wearing a lot of eyeshadow, but I want to get back into the routine of applying it again. I have some really nice eyeshadows already but this palette is said to be phenomenal and so many beautiful looks can be created with it. The pigmentation is said to be great and all of the colours are really versatile. This would also last me for a long time and I probably wouldn't buy any eyeshadows in a while.



temptalia.com

So these are the products that I'd like this September. I probably won't end up getting most of them, but a girl can dream, can't she? Thanks for reading this post and now I want to hear your wishlist. If you own any of these products, why don't you tell me what you think? My Twitter is linked in the sidebar if you want to tweet me, or you could just leave a comment down below.

Love from Daisy x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love this wish-list! I have a colour tattoo in on-and-on bronze and they are lovely for everyday! You have a lovely blog and i love the layout!

    www.todaysbeautyfavourites.blogspot.com

    Sapna Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I actually own that colour tattoo as well and I agree with it being a great product. Thank you very much, I love your blog as well.

      Love from Daisy x

      Delete

Subscribe