The Everyday Lip Products

Monday, July 07, 2014

Do you ever have one of those days when you aren't feeling confident enough to wear a bold lipstick, yet leaving your lips without a product isn't possible. Well I thought it'd be handy to show you a few of my favourite lipglosses and balms which are perfect for an everyday use and just give your lips a hint of colour and shimmer.

The first product I've picked is the Vaseline petroleum jelly in cocoa butter. This is my go-to lip product. It's really nourishing and not sticky like other balms that I've tried. It also works really well and leaves my lips in a noticeably better condition. The scent cocoa butter is my favourite as it smells absolutely delicious!


Next is the Body Shop's Born Lippy in raspberry. I just want to start by saying that this smells and taste just like sweets! It's also a really pretty pink colour that isn't too heavy on my lips and doesn't look like I've caked them in colour. Don't be put off by the dark pink in the pot, as it's actually a more sheer colour when applied.


This is a lipgloss that I've talked about quite a lot on my blog. It's from Models Own and is in the shade 'Glossy Pink'. This is one of those lipglosses that gives you a my lips but better effect, as it's beautiful yet subtle colour is quite natural yet really makes the lips look nicer. It's not sticky and lasts quite well for a lipgloss.


If you read my last post, you will know that recently I've been loving a trio of lipglosses from Boots. My favourite, which is called Glossy, is a beautiful dark pink colour which has brown and orange glitter running through it. This looks quite like a statement gloss on myself, especially in the winter, but I think it'd be perfect for someone with darker skin tones. Its a bit shimmery but is also a really natural shade that would just look beautiful.


My last lipgloss is one that I think would suit people with lighter skin tones better. It's the Essence XXXL Shine lipgloss in the colour. This lipgloss is a super cute pale pink colour that is again is too light on me and looks more like a statement lipgloss. However, I think this would suit paler people a lot more. It's a beautiful baby pink that's quite shimmery yet isn't too overpowering.


So there you have my 5 everyday lip products that make your lips look and feel better instantly. If you liked this post then make sure you let me know. There will be more blog posts coming this week so stay tuned until then!

Love from Daisy x

Post a Comment