Interview with The Beau Bow

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Hello everyone! So a while ago, I posted an interview which I had done with Kathryn from http://www.agirlbloggingabout.blogspot.co.uk/ (If you haven't seen it yet, then it is here). I got really good feedback from it so I thought it was about time to write another one, this time with Lauren from The Beau Bow.

"1) How long have you been blogging for and why did you choose to start a blog?

I have been blogging on my current blog for just over a year now, but I had a different blog for about a year before that too. I started blogging when a friend of mine and I get into nail polish and she found out about blogs, and I really wanted to make my own so one day, I just did!

2) Have you always liked fashion and beauty or is that something that starter when you made your blog?

 I think even at a young age I was amazed by makeup and looking through my mum's makeup bag was a regular thing for me! In the past years and especially very recently I have become a lot more into fashion as I love to experiment with my wardrobe and buying clothes is a new obsession (someone restrain me!)

3) What products or items can't you live without and use on a regular basis?

I think I would have to say the Collection Concealer, though I have phases of loving and hating it, and also my Sleek Face Form and Barry M Blink Eyeliner Pen! There's so much! I must say though I think I have found a new love with the Soap and Glory Glow All Out powder as a highlight recently!

4) Are there any products you're hoping to try out?

Hmm, I think for the longest time I have wanted to try a cleansing balm, along with the Body Shop Honey Bronzer. I also still haven't got my hands on the Revlon Matte Balms, so maybe those too! The list is endless for me really!

5) What posts do you enjoy writing and have the most fun with?

I think it really depends on the mood I'm in... I love an old school haul post, or a simple review, but then I love to make the kind of 'edit' posts where I gather a range of products to talk about!

6) Do you have any exciting blog related things coming up soon?

Not that I am aware of, though I would really like to do a giveaway on my blog. I think we will have to see to be honest!

Thanks very much for featuring me on your blog Daisy I really loved answering the questions! Lauren x "

I hope you enjoyed this post! It was such a pleasure to get to know Lauren through doing this interview. Her blog is http://thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/ so you really need to go and check it out!

Love from Daisy x

Post a Comment