Desire of Our Hearts #1

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I've decided to start a new series of posts, called Desire of Our Hearts. Cheesy, I know, but I feels like it sums up what I want to achieve by writing them. Every few weeks, I will share a inspirational quote or a motivational picture with you and we will share how it can inspire you. I figured that this week was great to start, since we're in Lent.



This quote is such a beautiful one. It reads "Happiness isn't a destination, it's a way of life."

It basically means, being happy isn't about one place or thing, it's what you choose to do and how you spend your life. It's not just being in one place and feeling great, but how you spend your entire life knowing that you're happy and doing the right thing.

It's quite hard to explain this in a few words, but if I had to, it would be "True happiness is throughout your whole life" This quote has helped make me feel better when I'm upset or lonely, as it makes me realise the true meaning of happiness.

That's all from me today! I hope you enjoyed this post, there'll be more coming soon.

Love from Daisy, x

Post a Comment